Saturday 10 March 2012

3 points a must!


Here it is, a vital day in the title race and a chance to improve our home form that we simply must take. If we fail to win today we could be overtaken by Reading and quite frankly we deserve to be, yet it seemed nothing could go wrong after the Blackpool result!

I hope Sam goes for a much more attacking line up today, I'd like to see a 4-3-3 with Taylor and Vaz Te on the wings and Cole in the middle and a midfield 3 of Noble, Nolan and Collison. I think it will be interesting to see if Danny Collins is involved because he's match fit and if he comes in at centre back then we might see Tomkins in his new found holding midfield role again. It seems to suit him because he's good and confident on the ball and he looked pretty good going forward against Palace in the second half. As I said I fear that anything other than a win and we might start to fall behind Southampton and Reading and have no choice but to settle for the play-offs. We know we're good enough to go up automatically and even go up as champions but we need to improve our home form, starting today. If, on the other hand we can win - and win well - I think this could kick start our home form and more importantly give the fans some faith and a reason the get behind the team fully.

This would be my time (revised from last time!).

Green
O'Brien Faye Tomkins McCartney

Collison Nolan(c) Noble

Vaz Te Cole Taylor

Subs: Boffin, Collins, Faubert, Maynard, Baldock.

Follow me on Twitter @WHUThruAndThru and let me know what your starting 11 would be!

COME ON YOU IRONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment